Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's Time to Regrip Your Golf Clubs

Hey folks I wanted to give you a heads up about my new ebook.

Golfers of every type still have many things in common. Although they have different handicaps, prefer different golf club brands and utilize a host of different golf swings there are still a number of things we all share in common.

One of those things I have noticed we all share, or nearly all of us, is that we continue to play with old, worn  out grips. What I am seeing is grips with tears or worn areas where the thumbs contact the grip. Others are using golf club grips that are dried out, hard as a rock and slick as an ice covered sidewalk in the winter.

For whatever reason those golfers haven't yet regripped their golf clubs, they are paying for it with bad shots from good swings. Yes, that's right. Bad golf club grips do cause bad shots. Studies indicate that as many as 4 strokes around are lost due to those old, worn out grips.

I can't afford to lose any shots to something that is caused by poor golf equipment. I screw up enough shots on my own, don't ya know. I don't want my equipment helping me to hit poor shots.

What do you think? Can you accept the loss of at least 4 shots per round?


The thing is that regripping your golf clubs is such an easy do-it-yourself project that you can have your entire set regripped in just a couple of hours. It is the perfect DIY project for golfers like us. And the results will probably surprise you.

Just think spending a couple of hours one evening regripping your golf clubs will save you time, money and strokes.

That's why I have put together this little ebook to help guide you through the entire regripping process, start to finish. It is called "How to Re-Grip Your Golf Clubs" and is designed to coach the ordinary weekend player step by step on how to regrip golf clubs.

I think of it as the definitive DIY guide on regripping golf clubs and I am positive it will help you to get the job done without a hitch!

You will not only help yourself to a better golf game but will enjoy the regripping process as you improve your equipment.
Bet you want to take those 4 strokes back, don't you?











No comments: