Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Golf Instruction: How to Cure a Golf Slice

Learn the golf fundamentals to find a real fix for the dreaded golf slice!

Is there anything more embarrassing to a golfer than the dreaded slice? I mean other than the total whiff, what golf event has you feeling the need to explain yourself to your playing partners. I've said or heard all of the excuses. Like someone blew a car horn, the dog was barking or even the crows were too loud to list a few. Embarrassing indeed. No wonder so many of us are saying, "Someone please help cure my slice!"

I remember my moment of desperation. I was playing a long par 3 when my attempt at a tee shot went terribly to the right. It started out briefly on the correct line, but then not far past the ladies tee it turned hard to the right. This was more than your normal slice. The ball seemed to turn nearly 90 degrees! What made it worse was that there were homes along the hole. This ball hit someone's aluminum patio enclosure with such force it sounded like a gun shot. Folks all over the course took notice of the sound. Everyone within view was staring at me, the folks on the green, the next tee and the prior green. What a hopeless duffer.

I began in earnest to seek an effective golf slice cure. I bought books, read magazines, talked to my golf buddies, searched websites and even paid for lessons. They all offered good advice but I had little success in finding a slice correction. So I bought training gadgets and tools. Still little progress.

Then I came across a popular eBook a guy recommended to me during a golf tournament. It is written by Jack Moorehouse and has helped over 100,000 golfers improve their game.

You see what I learned is that it is not just a grip change, or just stance adjustment, or just a takeaway or a downswing correction that is needed. What I needed and was able to do with Jack’s help was work on all the swing components that factored into my striking the ball with an open clubface causing the slice. Eureka! I found a cure for a golf slice.

No longer would I have to aim far left and hope the ball stayed in play on the right somewhere. Golf has been a lot more fun for me since then!

Jack Moorehouse is considered one of the best golf guru's in the country and he's here to help you with his best-selling golf eBook, "How to Break 80...And Shoot Like the Pros."

If you are really serious about fixing your slice I could not recommend any better source to you than “How to Break 80…”.

The best thing is that all of this help is less than most lessons with a pro, a single training aide or instructional DVD. And he is offering a 90-day money back guarantee, so if you don't like the book simply return it. But, once you get into
his drills, I highly doubt that you'll need that guarantee.

Slice cure found here How to Break 80.

####

Wayne Hudler is an avid golfer of over 30 years and golf writer. He writes reviews of golf improvement products sharing his opinion and experience with each. His reviews are like your best golf shot, straight and down the middle.

Check out his blog at http://howtoloweryourgolfhandicap.blogspot.com/

No comments: